Interim Head of Learning & Development
High profile Head of L&D opportunity with a leading organisation
Opportunity to deliver key L&D and Engagement milestones for the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading public sector organisation, head officed in Manchester.
As Interim Head of Learning & Development, this role is accountable for delivering the Engagement and Learning & Development objectives for the organisation, through a range of initiatives that support business needs and achieve excellent people engagement.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Working with key stakeholders to deliver the L&D strategy - maximising the potential of their people, managing talent, identifying learning needs across the organisation and overseeing the design and procurement of relevant learning initiatives.
* Overseeing all employee engagement activity and initiatives including forums, surveys and subsequent plans of action
* Reviewing and implementing relevant accreditations that support and recognise the work undertaken by the organisation
* Supporting the organisations approach to career development and succession planning, including creating career journeys and skills matrices, and identifying and creating learning opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Interim Head of Learning & Development will meet the following essential criteria:
* Experience of working at a senior strategic level with commercial focus
* Up to date knowledge of Learning and Development practices and challenges
* Experience of working to deadlines with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively
* Exceptional communication and influencing skills
* Educated to degree level and/or relevant experience and CIPD membership
What's on Offer
Salary in the range £50,000 to £60,000 plus organisation benefits.