interim Head of Statutory Compliance & Assets
Excellent interim opportunity in the housing sector
Statutory compliance - fire, gas, electrical, legionella, asbestos etc
About Our Client
Our client are a leading provider of affordable housing.
- As the interim Head of Statutory Compliance you will be the main contact for and coordinating all asset related compliance within Property Services including fire, legionella, gas, electrics, asbestos etc
- Leading and supporting a team to achieve excellent customer service and operational compliance, through effective asset investment
- Coaching, developing, supporting and building a competent and motivated team that deliver excellent services
- Ensuring all operational, regulatory and legislative responsibilities for our assets are achieved through the development of an effective strategic and operational framework, that meets the asset investment needs, with customers always being put first
- Supporting and maintaining cross functional links throughout the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available at short notice and will have an exemplary track record in leading and delivering compliance functions in the property sector.
What's on Offer
Excellent day rate + contract length.
The opportunity to shape and improve a compliance function.