Interim Head of Supply Chain
A supply chain transformation opportunity in a leading FMCG business
You must have strong end to end supply chain skills, ideally with food FMCG exp.
About Our Client
The business are a globally known FMCG Food business who provide a variety of products into major retails, the hospitality industry and also direct to customers. As with many businesses, they have gone through a transformation in 2020 and have reorganised their supply chain structure. 2021 will be a year of change and need someone to help lead this change.
- Manage and upskill a team of supply chain professionals.
- Ensure supply chain best practice.
- Lead the S&OP process meeting with various internal stakeholders.
- Deliver a better service to all major customer.
- Build strong relationships with the manufacturing site and their General Managers.
- Help ensure the delivery of long term supply chain strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of creating supply chain best practice
- Experience upskilling a team.
- Experience within the FMCG industry (ideally food).
- A strong knowledge of S&OP and IBP.
- The ability to work cross functionally with stakeholders
What's on Offer
day rate : £400-£500pd
Start date from January 2021