Interim HR Business Partner
6 month contract
HRBP role media firm
About Our Client
Major media business. Large matrix organisation
- Work in partnership with key stakeholder to develop effective working relationships, influence and challenge the status quo.
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure a consistent approach throughout including building management capability for managing ER related issues.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive suite of HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with current best practice and employment law
- Monitor, interpret and implement all new and revised legislation relating to HR.
- Contribute to business analysis by producing people related management information and insight to support decision making and identity business trends and the impact on the business
The Successful Applicant
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD), or equivalent professional body and/or degree or equivalent in Human Resources or other discipline
- Demonstrable HR experience within an agile setting
- Proven ability to develop a good understanding of business issues and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs
- Sound knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Successful experience of managing teams towards high performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Results driven with a solution based approach to problem-solving
- Excellent IT skills covering the whole suite of Microsoft products and the use of spreadsheets
What's on Offer
6 month FTC
Competitive salary, plus benefits