- Immediate start date
- Sustainability consultancy
About Our Client
My client is an international sustainability consultancy, supporting organisations on their sustainability offering.
As HR Manager, you will:
- Provide generalist HR advice and support to the business, employees and HR functions
- Line manage a team of 3
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support the recruitment process - this may include collaborating with marketing to develop appropriate recruitment literature and website content, and definifing recruitment processes and candidate competencies
- Support payroll, payroll processing and management and the payroll integration project
- Organise Commercial Team training programme for 2021
- Identify and oversee changes to HR process as required, including supporting policy updates and providing ad hoc reporting support
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant HR generalist experience, with particular understanding of building recruitment processes
- Experience gained within an SME environment
- Exposure within life sciences, sustainability, tech environments advantageous
What's on Offer
£300 a day
Immediate start date