Interim Investment Programme Manager
To take on responsibility of this organisations property assets and programmes
And to bring proven experience of team management and surveying delivery
About Our Client
The client are a local authority based in Hertfordshire
The key responsibilities as the Interim Investment Programme Manager are:
- Managing a range of property related services focused on maintaining the council's property assets and responsible for a team of property specialists.
- This role involves leading and managing a number of managers and surveyors in all aspects of delivering a successful capital/planned programme.
- To manage, monitor and report of all aspects of a multi discipline range of projects within a programme including budget in excess of £7 million and performance. Analyse complex performance information, identifying trends and implementing changes to address any areas of weakness.
- Proven experience of team management where targets are exceeded and effective, efficient services delivered.
- Building legislation including Planning, Building regulations, CDM, Health & Safety Legislation and Party Wall Act.
- Excellent programme/project management skills and commercial awareness.
- Managing teams responsible for the delivery of specialist surveying areas including structural works, Damp & Condensation, Aids and Adaptations and other property services functions.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIOB, RICS or equivalent, educated to degree level in a related subject or can demonstrate equivalent relevant experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Investment Programme Manager will need the following:
- To be a Qualified Surveyor
- Have experience of managing multi discipline surveying teams within the Social Housing sector
- Ideally have knowledge of Aids and adaptation, Damp & Condensation and structural/subsidence
- Able to manage a service area and present/communicate to members, senior managers etc.
- Have good budget management knowledge and experience of planning across multiple projects
- Be able to get to Hertfordshire as and when required
- To be able to start quickly
- Building legislation understanding including Planning, Building regulations, CDM, Health & Safety Legislation and Party Wall Act.
What's on Offer
On offer for the Interim Investment Programme Manager is a competitive day rate offering with a potential permanent role going forward for the right individual and the ability to hit the ground running. This role will be inside of IR 35.