Interim Maintenance Surveyor
Atrractive 3 to 6 month contract.
About Our Client
An incredibly flexible Council who are put the heart of the community at the centre of everything they do. They aim to better the lives of as many people in the local area as possible. They actively promote new ways of working and aim to make fast decisions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Acquire appropriate quotations where required.
- Agreeing variations to orders raised.
- Undertake surveys to ensure that the stocks condition information is up to date and maintained.
- Undertake pre and post inspections following any void and repairs work to ensure that work has been completed to the highest of standards.
- Provide written reports and guidance when necessary.
- Liaise with the compliance and technical team to ensure overall effective maintenance to achieve that "first time right" culture.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within social housing.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Previous experience of carrying out inspections of voids and maintenance.
- Have a "first time right" mentality.
- Available at short notice.
What's on Offer
- 3 to 6 month contract.
- Excellent client.
- Competitive day rate.