- Initial 3 month role with view to extending further
- Large North West based housing provider
About Our Client
Our client is a leading housing association based in the North West with a housing stock in excess of 10000 properties and are looking for someone to head up the maintenance team on an interim basis.
Interim Maintenance/DLO Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the operational management of repairs and maintenance services and improvement programmes delivered by the in house team to ensure value for money and high levels of customer satisfaction.- Manage the of day to day operations to ensure that the association complies with all of its statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Develop and implement a strategic direction for In-house delivery and performance.
- Operationally manage expenditure on a day-to-day basis in line with the overall strategy.
- Support the evaluation of new business opportunities that arise, both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
Interim Maintenance/DLO Manager - North West England
To be considered for the role candidates must:
- Possess a relevant Building Management qualification (HND, RICS or CIOB)
- Substantial experience of managing a responsive repairs service
- An understanding of maintenance schedules of rates, partnering contracts, housing repairs legislation and construction health and safety legislation
- Building construction and the regulatory and legislative framework
- Health and Safety Regulations Including CDM.
What's on Offer
Interim role offering a competitive rate plus benefits package