Interim Maintenence Planner - East Midlands
Excellent Interim Maintenence Planner Role within the East Midlands
6 months + Contract, Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
A reputable Housing Association who thrive on creating an enjoyable working environment which makes the role challenging yet rewarding. They also have an incredibly low staff turnover due to the nature of the culture and environment.
- You will play a key part in the allocation of operatives within a given timescale and their availability whilst knowing where they are, always.
- You will promote a high quality, "right first time" repairs service.
- You will monitor and update DRS to ensure appointment slots are allocated for resources available to maximise efficiencies.
- You will develop a collaborative working relationship with operatives and empower them to ensure high standards of work.
- You will focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will ensure appropriate decisions are made in regard to repairs and maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a background in Maintenance Planning, this could be within a client or contractor organisation.
- You will have experience of working with operatives.
- You will be an ambassador for this well-established Housing Association.
What's on Offer
On offer to someone with the right skills and experience is a competitive day rate, long term contract and you will need to be available at fairly short notice.