Interim Management Accountant
A chance to work in an extremely exciting business
Opportunity to be apart of an growing team and business
About Our Client
A large UK business with exciting and continuous growth
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of month end schedules, accruals, prepayments, and reconciling balance sheet figures
- Preparation and finalisation of management accounts to strict timetable.
- Management of junior resources to ensure all tasks are accurately undertaken within required timescales.
- Regular liaising with the wide business to support understanding of regular results.
- Encourage team to seek significant process improvements and to add value through accounting activities.
- Assistance with year- end audit and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of corporation tax returns
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with experience of monthly accounting
- Understands how accounting function can best serve the wider business needs.
- Can build strong working relationships and networks to enable success
- Always seek ways to improve processes to increase efficiency and add value.
- Positively challenge to bring out the best in others
What's on Offer
Offer to the candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- A chance to work for a large UK business
- A chance for permanent opportunity