Interim Management Accountant
Versatile management accounting role
Work in a large organisation going through change
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation in the not for profit and charities sector.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Management Accountant:
- Provide Management accounting support for multiple directorates.
- Financial analysis working effectively with the Financial Reporting team.
- Assist with support the smooth running of budgeting and forecasting process.
- Provide assistance to the FP&A team at key stages of the year in preparation for the budgeting and quarterly forecast processes
- Support the production of Management Reporting. This will include management reporting on year end, budgets, forecasts and the 5 year forecast.
- To be a key source of financial analysis used by the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for reporting.
- To act as an effective channel of communication within the Finance Division, with particular focus on the relationship and understanding of the differences between management and financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Management Accountant:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA qualified.
- Experience in a large accounting environment with proven management accounting, budgeting and planning skills
- Experienced in communicating financial, management accounts, processes and functions to non-financial staff, including senior management and administrators.
- Resilience and a focus on achieving deadlines with a 'can do' attitude.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain multiple relationships to a high level of effectiveness, engendering confidence from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Versatile with an ability to complete ad hoc tasks and support multiple requirements
- Strong IT understanding of financial systems (Oracle), including experience of using such accounting systems and strong Excel skills.
What's on Offer
For the successful Interim Management Accountant there is an opportunity to work within a large non profit organisation based in Oxfordshire, flexible working, daily rate of circa £275 (via umbrella) and a March start.