Interim Management Accountant
This is a temp to perm opportunity
Based in Swindon
About Our Client
My client are a high growth business that have strong investment and big expansion plans in 2021. They are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to support the senior members of the current finance team.
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- Month end duties (prepayments, accruals and other accounting adjustments) and creating monthly financial reports including commentary on month on month changes, variance to budget and overall company performance.
- Project reporting including grant funding bodies expenditure analysis and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts (P&L, capex, cashflow).
- Business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders to co-ordinate, challenge and understand departmental spending.
- Ad hoc financial analysis e.g. to support preparation of financial statements, tax analysis, audit requirements
- Solid knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS financial principles.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with knowledge of cost accounting and reporting.
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight timescales
- As a developing business the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with new processes, rapid growth and organisational change.
What's on Offer
This is initially a temporary role with the expectation that this transitions to perm a few months down the line. There is a highly competitive initial day rate on offer and subsequent permanent salary.
Please note that candidates need to be available at very short notice for this role.