- Management Accountant role, immediate start available
- Progressive business with a leading brand.
About Our Client
Leading global brand in their field.
- Support the local controls in partnership with financial control to ensure compliance to the processes and to hold the production teams accountable to the compliance.
- Partner the operations teams on inventory process management to ensure SOX compliance
- Execute the Fixed asset audit within the UK site
- Support the finance manager with ad-hoc projects relating to the system and integration / adoption across the site
- Ensure accurate compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Happy to consider both part qual and qual finance candidates. (CIMA/ACCA/ CA)
- Ideally Manufacturing accounting experience
- Ideally (Not essentially) the candidates should have SAP and / or financial accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Drive for results/ability to work under pressure
- Ability to influence upwards to affect the results & progress of the action plan
- Communication skills to all levels
What's on Offer
Salary is negotiable DOE with a strong benefits package. The role will be able to worked on a hybrid basis for the duration of the role.