Interim Neighbourhood Response Officer - West Midlands
Excellent Housing Association with a 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
A well established Housing Association with over 100,000 homes nationwide. As a leading developer they pride themselves on tackling the shortage of homes within the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Customer focused individual that thrives themselves on ensuring that the estates they look after are where vulnerable residents want to live.
- Help support vulnerable customers and help prevent anti-social behaviour within the estates.
- You will have to work closely with other disciplines to ensure that all aspects of the estates are clean and safe.
- You will have to establish and deliver a programme that involves regular estate inspections, identifying problems and solving them.
- You will have to investigate any breaches of tenancy and establish the next steps and follow protocol to acquire the best overall outcome for the tenants and the housing association.
The Successful Applicant
- Confident individual who has strong relationship building qualities.
- Past experience working within the social housing sector.
- The individual must have a resilient and positive mindset.
- You will have had experience of hitting KPIs within a pressurised environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive rate with a minimum of a 3 month contract.