- Exciting 12 month interim position - housing related
- Brilliant hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client is a fantastic housing organisation in the Somerset region.
As the interim Neighbourhood Services Project-Coordinator you will deliver Project scoping, feasibility studies, options appraisals and business cases.
Other duties include;
- Securing internal and external resources to deliver projects, as required
- Co-ordination and delivery of medium and smaller projects.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources (projects costs can be up to £1,000,000) referring corrective action to the Head of Service/Contracts & Assets Manager/ Market and Event Manager as required.
- Oversight and processing of all Agresso transactions in consultation with either the Contracts and Assets Manager and/or Markets and Events Manager.
- Preparing benefits realisation report for the Head of Service/Contracts & Assets Manager/ Market and Event Manager
- Delivery of outcomes, reports and options to relevant committee meetings, boards and relevant sub-groups, stakeholder groups etc.
- Engaging and consulting with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Working to agreed timeframes and delivering outcomes that support the delivery of the organisation's corporate priorities and improve and enhance the Council's performance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project-coordination ideally in the local government / public sector.
You will also be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of an exciting project.
Excellent hourly rate
12 month contract