Interim Operational Manager - East Midlands
Excellent Charity with an attractive contract
About Our Client
The Charity leads the way on supporting vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities. They want to show the community that individuals who have learning disabilities can be an positive influence within society.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will be responsible for managing several teams and provide support to individuals with learning disabilities
- You will have to travel across multiple sites.
- You will ensure the highest of quality to support by mentoring, leading, training and guiding a variety of staff members.
- You will monitor and audit the front-line staff as well as manage projects and work as a senior member of staff within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have had previous experience of providing excellent care within the care sector and more specifically within supported living.
- Have extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations that charities work with.
- Understand the role of the Care Quality Commission and how this plays a vital part within the care sector.
- Have great communication skills and have had past experience managing a multi-disciplined team.
- You will need to be able to show initiative in pressurised situations and be able to make difficult decisions.
What's on Offer
Attractive contract within a charity and competitive day rate.