Interim Planned Maintenance Surveyor
Excellent interim role with a housing provider.
East Midlands based / working from home.
About Our Client
You will be working for an East Midlands based Housing Association who are actively changing the lives of customer's within local communities and have an incredibly high staff retention. They are focused on providing more homes in the right locations for customer's as well as providing a great service.
As the Interim Planned Maintenance Surveyor:
- You will play a key role in delivering capital investment projects such as roofing, fire doors, kitchens & bathrooms, windows & doors.
- You will be responsible for accurately surveying the properties carrying out pre and post inspections.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to the agreed cost and quality standards.
- You will develop a collaborative working relationship with contractors.
- You will focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Interim Planned Maintenance Surveyor role:
- You will be used to working independently and making decisions.
- You will be striving to produce a high quality of work, progress personally and within the organisation.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- You will have experience of managing contractors.
- You will have experience of carrying out planned maintenance projects.
What's on Offer
East Midlands / home working, excellent day rate and they are looking for someone to start at short notice. They can appoint using video interview.