interim Planned Works Surveyor
Brilliant Surveyor opportunity for a leading housing provider
The client is ready to hire now!
About Our Client
Our client are a specialist housing organisation with ambitious plans for further growth and improvement.
- Supervising planned works contracts with an annual value of circa £2-3m.
- Carrying out pre and post inspections on site.
- Support the Senior Asset Investment Surveyor to ensure projects are delivered
- You will be responsible for ensuring effective relationships with stakeholders in the Housing and Care Operations teams within their programme.
- Close liaison with the Repairs Surveyor is required to ensure a joined-up property offering.
- A good understanding on the Section 20 process is needed.
- Agree scope of works
- Home based - coordinate own diary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have successfully delivered similar roles previously.
You will ideally be based on the M4 / M5 corridor so you can deliver works across Bristol, Oxford, Gloucester, Chippenham etc.
What's on Offer
Our client is ready to hire asap.