- Excellent 12 month Interim Privacy Lawyer role
- Global Consumer Brand
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest names in consumer brands. They are undertaking a major digital transformation and are recruiting a lead Interim Privacy Counsel to pioneer this project and support on all areas of consumer marketing and data. It is a fantastic opportunity to lead on a major, strategic project where data is at the heart of it. Their office is based in London and will be part of their renowned Commercial Legal team reporting directly into the Head of Legal.
The successful Interim Privacy Counsel - 12 months will advise the business on the privacy matter related to consumer marketing and data use.
- Support our privacy compliance programme and the continuing development of a privacy governance strategy and compliance framework, policies and procedures ;
- Advise on new products and campaigns; providing actionable and practical advice to the business on GDPR compliance;
- Advise on regulatory engagement and investigations regarding data protection matters;
- Drive and co-ordinate large cross-functional projects relating to privacy matters balancing priorities and needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Conduct and advise on data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments and legal assessments relating to international data transfers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Interim Privacy Counsel will be a UK qualified solicitor with c5+ years PQE. You will have obtained training at a leading law firm or in-house business.
- you will either be a commercial lawyer with excellent privacy knowledge looking to specialise or a Privacy Lawyer with a commercial edge.
What's on Offer
This is a 12 month role with an excellent day rate c500-600 a day inside IR35.