Interim Procurement Consultant
Newly created role in a growing public sector organisation
Initial 3 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a non-departmental public body with offices across the country.
- Procure goods and services across a range of different categories
- Implement contract management within the business units
- Develop key stakeholder and supplier relationships and work with areas of the business to drive value for money
- Create and maintain an accurate contracts database
- Manage all contracts and ensure that targeted efficiencies are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of procurement within the public sector and will have a good understanding of OJEU processes. They will also have had exposure to contract management or supplier relationship management and, ideally, experience of implenting contract management processes.
What's on Offer
In return, the successful candidate will be paid £250-300pd for an initial 3 month period (with the potential for an extention)
Please note: Due to the volume of CVs recieved, it may not be possible to contact all unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occassion.