Interim Procurement Director
About Our Client
Our Client is a major Not-for-Profit organisation.
- Deliver Procurement transformation to achieve eficiencies and cost savings across the Group, including systems enhancement and process re-engineering.
- Implement purchasing department best practices, coach and develop direct reports, and manage the department on an on-going basis to achieve desired business results.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management standard operating procedures and policies based on industry best practices.
- Meet with internal customers to determine requirements, strategies, change in direction and ensure ongoing compliance and communication of Procurement's policies and tools.
- Explore new business opportunities (new suppliers, business models, and methods).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering change within large complex organisations and have sound working knowledge of public sector procurement legislation.
What's on Offer
£450-750 per day