Interim Procurement Manager
Initial 3 month contract
Opportunity to work within an interesting sector
About Our Client
Our client is a key non-profit organisation feeding into the public sector.
* Develop clear, concise and comprehensive tender documents to ensure compliance with procedures and legislation
* Responsible for market mapping, benchmarking and building up product portfolio knowledge
* Skills in category management particularly within Professional Services categories
* Strong Contract management and tender negotiation experience
* Present complex, sensitive or contentious procurement information to large groups or differing stakeholder groups where challenge or resistance may exist e.g. formal presentations, representation at formal meetings
* Ability to build and maintain a variety of constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of OJEU procurement and will have experience of working within the public sector.
What's on Offer
In return, our client is offering a day rate of up to £300pd