interim Programme Delivery Manager - New Build
Exciting interim opportunity in the East Midlands
About Our Client
Our client have one of the most innovative and successful development programmes in the East Midlands.
- Deliver the Development programme across the organisation and monitor of all development projects and programmes based on identified needs and the resources available.
- Deliver and maintain a sustainable development programme for the future based on identified needs and the resources available.
- Ensure effective contract management and monitor effective controls in respect of design & quality, cost and sustainability.
- In partnership with the Procurement Team select and manage design/delivery teams including negotiating and managing contracts.
- Prepare projects submissions and briefs in consultation with other business areas.
- Support the delivery of the Development Strategy including land use, and delivery of key strategic priorities.
- Work with New Business Manager and New Markets Managers to develop new commercial business projects and coordinate transition of completed development schemes in line with business objectives.
- Oversea and manage the post-completion defects/warranty work to ensure customer satisfaction and quality asset management
The Successful Applicant
The successful interim Programme Delivery Manager will have an excellent track record in similar positions.
You will also be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
Excellent day rate