- 6 month interim opportunity with potential to be extended further
- Leading North East based housing provider
About Our Client
Interim Project Manager (Neighbourhoods) - North East England - Property and Housing
My client is one of the leading registered providers within the North East providing housing and neighbourhood management to over 15000 properties.
Responsible for delivering and embedding successful system and process changes within the neighbourhoods and customer car directorate, making it easier for colleagues to do their work and for customers to access their services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with and coordinate operational teams to identify opportunities to improve the way they work and how they deliver services to their customers.
- Continuously review and improve systems and processes with a focus on improving both colleague and customer experience and maximizing efficiencies.
- Deliver change projects by working in partnership with operational and support teams, prioritising change and delivering improvements to colleague and customer experience
- Help develop and implement digital strategy, working closely with all areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve and expand digital services for the businesses customers
- Create realistic, well researched business cases for initiation of projects which will resolve business problems and deliver measurable benefits
- Work closely with other Change/Project Managers in the delivery of strategic and cross-directorate projects
- Facilitate workshops and other activities for eliciting requirements
- Produce requirements and specifications for projects, and manage those requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Make effective use of data to support all work, including analysis of findings, quantifying benefits and evaluating priority
- Produce clear, persuasive written documentation to report on findings and recommendations
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the purpose of the post as required by the Organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and embedding system and process changes within operational teams with measurable outcomes
- Experience in analysing a broad range of business processes, including customer journeys, software solutions and back-office processes
- Experience in leading change projects and managing multiple Improvement plans, ensuring effective stakeholder communication and updates
- Demonstrable experience of working with business and technical teams and customer groups to improve and expand digital services for customers
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer and colleague experience
- The ability to translate technical language into language business teams will understand
- Experience in working with and coordinating operational and technical teams
- Good understanding of information technology, including experience of delivering technical specifications and working within technical teams
- Excellent presentation, communication & stakeholder management/influencing skills
- Have the drive and passion for continuous improvement and enjoy working at pace with colleagues across the whole business
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high quality
- Qualification in change or project management
- Lean Six Sigma or Prince 2 foundation
What's on Offer
Interim Project Manager (Neighbourhoods)
Initial 6 month interim role with potential to be extended further
Competitive day rate