Interim Project Officer (Development) - Housing
Excellent interim role with a housing provider, ASAP start date.
East Midlands based.
About Our Client
A highly successful Housing Association based in the East Midlands who focus on providing high quality homes within the local community. They have an ever growing development programme.
As the Interim Project Officer (Development) you will focus on the on-site delivery side of development:
- Attending monthly meetings with contractors and house builders.
- Carrying out handovers.
- Ensuring all admin / payments are completed on time.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Interim Project Officer (Development) you will:
- Be available to start at short notice.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience carrying out a similar role with a Housing Association or Local Authority.
- Live in or be willing to commute to the East Midlands.
What's on Offer
Excellent hourly rate and they are looking for someone to start at short notice. They can appoint using video interview.