Interim Project Officer (Planned Investment)
Interim opportunity with a leading housing association.
Planned investment - kitchens, bathrooms and disabled adaptions.
About Our Client
Our client provide outstanding housing across the Midlands.
As the Interim Project Officer you will;
- Deliver all investment works within current relevant legislative requirements. This includes kitchens, bathroom and disabled adaptations.
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place to enable works to be checked to ensure they are in accordance with specification, legal and regulatory requirements
- Prepare work schedules, specifications and drawings.
- Pre and post inspections. Resolving and snagging issues.
- Help identify operational and service improvements and value for money opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a track record in delivering similar investment works in the housing sector.
You will also be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate.