- Great Client to work for
- Interesting and varied work
About Our Client
Voted as one of the best councils in the UK to work for and an employer of choice within the West Midlands, my client is someone most people would love to work for.
Supportive, able to add value and develop even contractors, it is a council with a huge amount going for it.
- measuring and valuing land and property
- selling, letting, buying or renting property on behalf of clients
- advising clients on the best type of property or location to meet their needs
- advising clients on matters relating to business rates or, if you work for the government, setting business rates
- advising clients on where to invest their money within property
- overseeing property developments from an empty plot of land to fully operational buildings
- obtaining planning permissions for planning developments
- managing properties on behalf of clients
The Successful Applicant
Interim Property Management Surveyor
- Hard working
- A positive outlook on life and a passion for property
- Experience working within the public or third sector is desirable but not essential
- MRICS is desirable but not essential
- Someone who is happy rolling their sleeves up and getting involved in the full spectrum of estates management
What's on Offer
It is fundamentally an opportunity to trial local government, in Nottinghamshire, as an interim property management surveyor, within the property and housing sector.
Candidates from a permanent or contractor background will be considered.
This team is incredibly supportive and an organisation I am proud to work with.