Interim Quanitity Surveyor - East Midlands
Immedate Start Available if Successful
About Our Client
This unique contractor has been maintaining iconic sites and housing for over 100 years and the staff are amongst the most experienced within their professional field. They pride themselves on immaculate presentation and with experienced tradespeople means the value of their maintenance programme like no other.
The main responsibilities of the candidate are:
- As a Quantity Surveyor within the painting division you will actively estimate, tender and measure on site therefore meaning it is not just a desk based data reporting position.
- You will deliver internal, external and cyclical painting and associated refurbishment works with these clients.
- You will take ownership and accountability over the financial, estimation and cost control of the projects. This includes the labour resources, materials and time of completion.
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers, making sure that all customers receive an excellent service.
- Managing the contract from start to finish, ensuring that productivity targets and agreed quality and safety standards are met.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Experience within social housing.
- Will have experience of pricing and estimating painting projects.
- Have the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Organised and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Excellent day rate.
- New challenging role.
- Fantastic client.
- 3 to 6 month contract.