Interim Regional Finance Manager
Interim Regional Finance Manager working in Manchester
This is a great opportunity for a 6 month contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading Charity based in the heart of Manchester, who are looking for an interim Regional Finance Manager for a 6 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Regional Finance Manager are:
- Act as Financial Business Partner to a Regional Director, supporting the Financial Management
- Support the Programmes Team in the drafting and monitoring of budgets and forecasts, including variance analysis and exception based reporting.
- Support the development and review of new business proposals, scrutinising direct and indirect cost coverage, financial alignment with project work plans and client/donor requirements.
- Supervise the production of grant/contract financial reports, including contract billing and cash flow forecasting/management.
- Review Country Programme balance sheet accounts, analysing key trends and material variations.
- Lead the monthly financial close process for a Portfolio of Country Programmes
- Provide Remote and on-site Financial Management support to Country Programmes
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the Regional Finance Manager you will be:
- Immediately available - Essential
- Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Experience in all the above - Essential
What's on Offer
£42,000 + Great Charity to work for + Chance of an extension