interim Repairs & Maintenance Trades Supervisor
Brilliant interim Repairs & Maintenance Supervisor role in the housing sector.
6 - 12 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of affordable housing in the South West region. They have an excellent DLO.
- The management and allocation of all repairs & maintenance works to operatives, based on skills and availability, for them to manage and deliver
- Provide excellent leadership support to the trades operatives in their learning and development, ensuring they have the right technical and organisational skills to do their job
- Support for the Repairs Manager when needed in the scoping, pricing and delivery of jobs
- Review the Work in Progress and update regularly in order to make sure work is completed in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Overall responsibility for the planning and delivery of maintenance work including legal compliance and certification.
- Carry out induction of new staff members as necessary ensuring that the operative has a detailed understanding client requirement
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the repairs & maintenance space and will be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
6 - 12 month interim contract inside IR35.
Competitive hourly rate.