- Well-recognised International Business
- Interim Opportunity - Start in January 2022
About Our Client
My client is an International aerospace, defence and nuclear engineering provider with offices located in Portsmouth, currently looking for additional support on a temporary basis.
- Financial accounting transactions ensuring all balance sheet are complete and accurate.
- Transactional Accounts Receivable management, cash posting, invoice raising, credit control etc
- Support functional Overheads monthly reporting & forecasting
- Support intercompany reconciliations and resolve issues
- Short term cash forecasting
- Provide support and cover for the Reporting team as required
- Business improvements - development and review - for all aspects of accounting, reporting and forecasting, including variance analysis
- Support the Group finance team in Group reporting matters, including additional reporting requirements for half year and year end periods.
- Supporting preparation of statutory accounts, tax packs and group submissions
- Support during internal and external audit, including management of deliverables and other ad hoc audit requirements
- Providing support to the Finance Director and Head of Finance - Reporting in all ad hoc analysis requests (including providing input into technical accounting papers as and when required).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Ideally hold relevant experience working for a large FTSE organisation
Hold previous experience in a Financial Accounts / Reporting role
Available to start in January 2022 (interviews will take place virtually week commencing 4/1/22.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a well-established international employer on a flexible temporary contract (role within IR35).