Interim Resident Liaison Officer - West Midlands
Excellent Interim Resident Liason Officer Role
6 Months Plus Contract, competitive day Rate
About Our Client
A reputable Housing Association who thrive on creating an enjoyable working environment which makes the role challenging yet rewarding. They also have an incredibly low staff turnover due to the nature of the culture and environment.
- To assist residents of the Housing Association and teams regarding maintenance, construction works as well as understanding the tenants needs.
- You will be responsible for obtaining access to all properties and ensuring safe and secure environment for all.
- You will ensure that all properties are maintained, kept in good and safe repair as well as ensuring the properties are: Watertight, weatherproof, safe and secure.
- You will have to liaise with sight management and operatives as well as the client and the tenants.
- Establish a good relationship with tenants to allow you to create tenant profiles and undertake home surveys before work commencement.
- You will promote and maintain a professional partnership culture whilst working with others to achieve great things.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a background as a Resident Liaison Officer, this could be within a client or contractor organisation.
- You will have strong communicative skills.
- You will have a high standard of organisational skills and have a proactive personality.
- You will be an ambassador for this well-established Housing Association.
What's on Offer
On offer to someone with the right skills and experience as it is a competitive day rate, you will need to be available at short notice.