Interim Revit Technician - Science / Healthcare / Education
Opportunity to join a large multi-disciplinary firm
Long term contract with excellent hourly rates
About Our Client
My client is a large multi-disciplinary company that specialises in large scale projects including life sciences, rail, transport, aviation and public sector.
They are in a great position to grow and expand their existing team.
They have a broad portfolio of projects and their architecture team is currently working on a number of high-profile mission-critical projects.
- Responsible for delivering complex technical detailing packages
- You will have the ability to produce high quality drawings in Revit
- You must be familiar with UK Building Regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced Revit skills - 3-5 years of UK-based project experience
- Substantial non-residential experience in the UK: research, laboratory, higher education, healthcare
- Extensive portfolio demonstrating experience in RIBA Stage 4
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and understanding of the construction process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively and manage own workload
What's on Offer
Excellent hourly rates from £30-35 per hour, depending on experience.
Remote working available initially with some site and office work.
Project and workload-dependent, you might have an opportunity to interview for a permanent role after the initial contract phase.
Lentgh of contract - 6-8 months with a view to extend.
This is a Temporary Contract (PAYE, inside IR35)