- Risk and Controls expert - Support the system implementation team to signoff
- Day rate - contract end date 1st May 2022
About Our Client
Our client are based in Swindon and are a leading business within the Wiltshire and wider South West market. They are pragmatic and offer sensible ways of working.
This is a pivotal hands on role working within the project systems team. Reporting into Programme lead you will be tasked with:
- Testing, reviewing and documenting the system controls in order to achieve business sign off.
- Own the project's Risk and Controls Matrix ('RACM')
- Critically review risks and controls drafted to date and document any that are missing
- Identify and document risks and controls for processes from scratch, including details such as assertions, control type etc.
- Propose key controls for the Head of Compliance/Group Internal Controls approval, Ensure delivery of Business Sign-off within Project timelines ahead of go/no go decision.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant process leads to achieve RACM sign-off
- Perform a business user-level segregation of duties review, within SAP and across systems
- Perform a sensitive access review
- Support the test lead to ensure that controls tests are aligned to the RACM, and are tested on a prioritised basis
- Work with the business analysts to ensure that risks and controls are correctly reflected in process maps
- Ensure that adequate training is provided on key controls, working in conjunction with the project trainers
- Work within the Project Manager to ensure that project governance is adhered to
- Work collaboratively with the team, coaching and developing the Process Leads and Business Analysts
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally have:
- Proven track record within Risk and Controls.
- SAP experience would be ideal, but not essential
- Available to travel to the Swindon office for 1 or 2 days per week
- Immediately available and can see this contract through until end of April 2022
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate (up to £400 per day)
Exciting system implementation