Interim Senior Buyer
Public Sector Client - Start date September
NHS experience desirable
About Our Client
Public Sector Client in North West region.
We need a bright, confident communicator with great relationship management skills and an innovative approach to delivering procurement projects and support to assist the team.
You will use your extensive sourcing skills with original thinking and ingenuity to deliver an excellent procurement service and deliver the Trust work plan.
You will also represent orgainsation as a progressive, proactive and responsive partner that generates procurement solutions by working collaboratively with stakeholders to influence choice: prioritise change, deliver savings, process improvements and product standardisation while driving costs down and quality/service up.
The Successful Applicant
- Membership of CIPS or working towards
- Practical experience of EU procurement legislation
- Understanding of Electronic Purchase Order System and ecommerce process
- Experience of eTendering systems
- In depth procurement experience and knowledge
- OJEU / EU Procurement experience
What's on Offer
Start date in September