interim Senior Clerk of Works - New Build
Excellent interim position for an interim Senior Clerk of Works - New Build
Competitive day rate
About Our Client
An incredibly flexible Housing Association who put the heart of the community at the centre of everything they do. They aim to better the lives of as many people in the local area as possible. They actively promote new ways of working and aim to provide high quality homes for their customers. A great place to work with plenty of career progression opportunities coupled with a flexible working environment, generous holiday entitlement and contributory pension scheme.
- As the interim Senior Clerk of Works you will work closely with Development and internal teams to deliver high quality homes for customers.
- You will ensure the agreed specification is accurately delivered on site regularly reporting on the quality and progress of the build paying particular attention to the time frame and budget.
- You will ensure consistency is maintained throughout all the sites and a standard process is followed.
- You will oversee the snagging and handover process as well, looking to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will be a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have strong technical and/or practical expertise and knowledge of the industry gained from a background in either maintenance, building surveying, new build or experience gained whilst working on the tools.
- You will be a people person and enjoy building relationships whilst also ensuring the contractors deliver to the expected high quality standard.
- You will have experience of producing high quality and detailed reports.
What's on Offer
Excellent day rate and contract length.