- Incredibly interesting workload with variety and autonomy
- Chance to take ownership on priority business projects and objectives
About Our Client
Our client are global and have an excellent reputation for innovation, manufacturing of a reputable and reliable brand.
- Broad commercial contracts (Including Procurement and IT related matters)
- Competition law matter (EU)
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Data Protection/ GDPR matter
- Compliance activities
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced in-house counsel with excellent commercial law and commercial contract experience. Building relationships and advising various business units to high level and timely fashion is imperative for this role and the ability to be solutions focused is required. Managing expectations is also needed in a busy legal team and have a productive work ethic.
What's on Offer
- Excellent day rate
- Work in a collaborative and busy team
- Office is Bracknell based - must be in office 3 days per week if working full time
- Able to support part time working (4 days a week) with the day off being a Friday (2 days a week in the office needed if part time).