Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
Exceptional Opportunity with and established Investment Management firm
Great exposure, perfect for a technical hands-on specialist
About Our Client
This Interim Senior Finance Business Partner position is with a leading Financial Services organisation.
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Senior Finance Business Partner position will have the following responsibilities:
- To deliver all aspects of the strategic planning process, in particular:
- Work with the management team and Finance to execute the strategic planning process, including the delivery of 3 year plan and budget. Identify and assess risks associated with the plans, including financial, resourcing and structural risks
- Work with Finance to develop the one year business, budget and resources plan
- To provide ongoing support in delivering the approved plans, in particular:
- Act as a key stakeholder in the decision-making process by providing high quality financial analysis and support to senior management, including championing the Value for Money framework
- Assist in the production and continuous improvement of ad-hoc and monthly management information providing critical challenge, review and assurance.
- Provision of data to external benchmarking organisations and interpretation, summary and onward reporting of data received from benchmarking organisation
- To improve understanding of key drivers of financial performance, increase forecasting accuracy and identify specific cost saving opportunities:
- Work with budget holders for key operating costs (Variable Compensation, Research, External Manager Fees, Data Services and Professional Services) to understand key cost drivers, track actual spend,
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Senior Finance Business Partner will have the following exposure:
- Significant finance business partnering experience in a small/mid-size investment management or other financial institution
- Experience of dealing with and influencing at executive level with the ability to introduce new ways of thinking and dealing with objections
- Skilled in analysing and presenting data that supports and promotes group strategy.
What's on Offer
Attractive day rate and a great career exposure.