- Senior Project Manager role with London based HA
- 3-6 month fixed term contract role
About Our Client
My client are a London based Housing Association.
This is an interim contract for a Senior Project Manager to join in the Development and Assets team for approximately 3-6 months.
The role will be to provide project management services for a range of development projects.
You will work collaboratively with contractors and colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality replacements, cyclical programmes and improvements to our re homes ensuring that our properties are well maintained and contribute to the delivery of the Asset Management Objectives.
The post holder will be responsible for contract managing investment work streams as part of the Planned Projects Team.
This includes, larger more complex projects with multiple workstreams in one place, fire door replacement and fire safety work, component replacements including; kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors, roofs, garages, conservatories, pavement etc.
You'll take the lead on specialist works and acting as a source of best practice for the planned team.
The work is predominantly delivered through the framework contract but occasionally there may also be the need to produce specifications, feasibility studies, tenders or consultancy advice for procurement outside of the framework.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent knowledge of building construction and property maintenance contracts. E.g. Partnering contracts and JCT suites.
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory guidance includes but not exclusive to HHSRS, RDSAP, RRO, Energy Performance of Buildings, Housing Act 2004, Safeguarding, Decent Homes standard, Approved Documents.
- Construction, Surveying or Project management Degree/HNC/HND level or have significant experience of managing projects works, ideally within the Social Housing Sector. RICS / CIOB (desirable or working towards).
- Social housing experience is essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive FTC salary +benefits.