Interim Senior Project Manager
Interim Accommodation Move Senior Project Manager
Must have security clearance
About Our Client
Based on sites around Central London, my client are are an Executive Agency of the UK Government.
Reporting to the Programme Manager within the Business Delivery team, this role will liaise closely with the Accommodation & Data Centre Programme Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders on the Accommodation project, to ensure the project is kept to schedule
- Co-ordinating and managing the work of other teams in particular Facilities, Legal, HR and IT
- Managing the project deliverable, as well as the project plan, risks and issues through the life cycle to successful delivery
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be/have:
- Active Security Clearance
- Available to work on site from September 2020 until January 2021
- Must have a examples of delivering Accommodation projects, understanding the complexities of an Accommodation move, including all workstreams, Facilities, IT, Legal and HR.
- Direct experience of working with fit out contractors and an Employer's Agent
- Senior stakeholder management
- Analysing and implementing business critical changes
- Project management experience ideally using structured methodologies and managing multiple work streams
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate assignment
***Please note this role is INSCOPE OF IR35***