- An automotive 3PL
- Excellent progression opportunities based in Leciestershire (3 days per week)
About Our Client
My client is a leading automotive parts and tooling distributor based in Leicestershire. The business has been operating as a family run enterprise for over 72 years and has show rapid expansion across the country. They supply to both retail outlets and fast-moving production lines.
As an Interim Stock Co-ordinator you will report directly into the on-site Inbound Logistics Manager. The role will be based in Leeds and have overall site responsibility for the following aspects.
- Actively manage an inbound stock flow of goods in excess of £2 million.
- Planning and active management of the PI program.
- Generate stock counts for day to day operation requirements.
- Issue and lead investigations into stock variance resulting from inventory counts.
- Conduct stock counts and report on adjustments, overage and short-dated stock.
- Review stock on hold and monitor status to maintain product availability.
- Design, develop or revise SOP's according to industry best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Stock Co-ordinator will have a strong background in inventory management and warehousing logistics, along with the following:
- 3+ years experience in a Stock & Inventory based role.
- Ideally experience within a 3PL environment.
- Managed SKU counts in excess of 5,000.
- Commutable to the Leicestershire.
- Experience with SAP systems would be advantageous.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - (Microsoft Excel would be beneficial)
What's on Offer
6 Month FTC
Plus bonus scheme