- Microsoft Dynamics Implementation
- Working with a fantastic international development charity
About Our Client
This charity helps in some of the poorest countries across the world. They provide training, medical assistance and guidance for better working conditions. They are supported by the likes of Twiggy and Paul O'Grady, with their aim to treat, train and teach.
- Providing technical advice to the project team
- Training up the finance and wider business on the system
- User acceptance testing
- Mapping business processes onto the system
- Aiding wherever possible on the upgrade
The Successful Applicant
- You must have implemented Microsoft Dynamics before.
- You must have implemented Continua before.
- You must have be involved with WorkFlow overlay programming
- It would be preferable if you have worked in the not for profit sector before.
What's on Offer
- Competitive day rate
- Possibility of using limited company, being an outside of IR35 role
- Work until the end of January