Interim Team Leader - Estates Management Function (MRICS)
Make a difference working with a landlord to support occupiers
Signed off position, remotely based during the pandemic - maternity cover
About Our Client
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in the Derbyshire.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Team Leader - Estates Management Function (MRICS) would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Team Leader - Estates Management Function (MRICS) will be:
- Someone who has ideally worked in a client side role, or is comfortable being a landlord that has to consider socio economic factors around collection of rents and rent plans.
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously
- Has experience of estates management experience
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis.
What's on Offer
The offer is a secure contract, that is signed off and has funding for 12 months. The hourly rate varies depending on experience. The role is inside IR35.