Interim Treasury Consultant
Work for a leading energy provider.
Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
Leading energy provider.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast - bi weekly for 18 weeks and monthly for 12 months rolling.
- Performing and reporting variance analysis against previous forecasts in order to improve forecasting.
- Develop the existing cash flow forecast workbook. to ensure model integrity, data accuracy and to enable decision support.
- Monitor and improve the daily bank reconciliation process.
- Improve current treasury procedures and controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant.
- Proven experience in a similar position within a corporate treasury function.
- Excellent excel modelling skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive day rate.