Interim Treasury Manager
Work for a leading travel firm.
Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
Leading transport provider.
- Local and regional cash pooling.
- Develop a liquidity model to forecast cash requirements, determine optimum cash balances, monitor regulatory cash limits and provide early notice of when credit is required.
- Forecast short term cash requirements.
- Execute FX transactions.
- Maintain key banking relationships.
- Risk analysis for capital investments.
- Manage the organisations long-term and short-term in-house cash investment strategies.
- Ensuring that surplus cash is invested.
- Ensure that treasury systems and banking systems are maintained and fit for purpose.
- Design and implement an optimum banking structure.
- Team management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years corporate treasury experience.
- Qualified ACT.
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate.