- Are you looking to work for a growing 3PL Based in Daventry
- Opportunity to help Support Business Growth
About Our Client
This 3PL client has some fantastic customers, some of the most renowned brands in the whole of the UK, with the busiest stores, on and offline.
They have had these valued customers for a number of years and the contracts continue to be extended and they have new contracts on the horizon. Both of the main businesses they work with are ones that have grown upwards of 20% over the course of 2020, and will continue to be powerhouses in the world of E-commerce and FMCG.
This is a brand New opportunity help shape and develop Operational excellence within a busy.
The Interim Warehouse Operations Manager role will require the individual to:
* Report to the General Manager.
* Manage a team of 100+ operatives through 3+ direct reports across various shifts.
* Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
* Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
* Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
* Full site H&S control.
* Accountable for people development within the operation.
* Be responsible for the strategic vision for the facility.
* Design, implement and review process and procedures within the building.
* Commutable to Daventry
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a;
Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Warehouse Site Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Interim Warehouse Operations Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
* A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background either in house or 3PL.
* A minimum of 5+ years Logistics management experience - Essential.
* Have worked for a 3PL previously - Advantageous.
* Have managed in excess of 100+ staff previously - Essential.
* Experience within an FMCG / Retail environment - Advantageous.
* Experience on managing budgets.
* Have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Be results driven and commercially minded.
* Be commutable to Daventry
IDEALLY IMMEADIATLEY AVAILABLE OR WOULD CONSIDER TEMP TO PERM
What's on Offer
Salary - £50,000 - £65,000 OR Equivalent daily rateLife Assurance
25 Days + Bank Holidays