Interim Water Hygiene Surveyor
Be the responsible person for Water Hygiene testing, reporting and remediation
And work to provide technical advice, surveying and administration guidance
About Our Client
The client are London Based Housing Association with circa 20,000 properties that they manage.
The Key Responsibilities as the Interim Water Hygiene Surveyor are as follows:
- Responsible for carrying out asset condition surveys, co-ordinating with other functions as appropriate
- Assist with the supervision and management of maintenance contracts, including monitoring of OPIs and KPIs
- Produce specifications where Capital projects require input for water hygiene.
- Prepare and deliver projects from initiation to completion
- Provide expertise to new business/development on new capital projects as required, including providing expertise as necessary to any formal complaints procedure
- Take the lead in any substantive repairs/improvement in relation to water hygiene.
- Participate in new building handovers and verification of files
- Lead on the provision of water safety advice, including inputting into the formal Complaints Procedure.
- Ensure accurate data is provided and input into relevant systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Water Hygiene Surveyor will need to possess the following:
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Previous experience of carrying out stock condition surveys for M&E services
- Track record of expertise in water hygiene
- Track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- ACOP L8 (desirable) qualification
- Experience of tender preparation
- Experience in both a client function role managing legionella and other water-borne risk
- Experience of contractor management/supply chain management
- Knowledge of ACOP L8 and HSG274
- Able to travel into central London as an when required
What's on Offer
For the successful Interim Water Hygiene Surveyor, is the opportunity to develop the function within this organisation and have the potential of a longer term opportunitiy and development.