Internal Account Manager
Successful IT Solutions Business based in Bristol.
Must have an account management background.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most established and respected IT solution providers in the UK.
As an Internal Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers. The portfolio of accounts you will inherit are very established and some of the companies most successful.
- The role is split between 80% account management and 20% new business.
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships.
- Achieve a monthly and quarterly target.
- Develop an understanding of the multiple technologies on offer.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team.
- Manage customer renewals, identifying opportunities to up-sell where possible.
- Provide customer service as a point of contact for dealing with clients who may have issues or challenges.
- This role will be office based in Bristol.
The Successful Applicant
- Background within account management with a technology or software provider.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- A basic salary between £23,000 and £27,000.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Progression opportunities.