- Top 10 accountancy firm.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement.
About Our Client
This is a growing team in a top 10 accountancy firm. London office.
You will take responsibility for running assignments, supervising the work of more junior staff and working directly with clients.
The client work may involve any of the following:
- Internal audit
- Third Party Controls assurance (e.g. ISAE 3402/SOX)
- Contract and commercial risk
- Governance and enterprise risk management
- Specialist areas such as ESG, data privacy or programme/change management advisory
- Conduct assignments from planning to final reporting.
- Execute a wide variety of tests/ procedures and accurately interpret results, whilst ensuring the work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional standards.
- Proactively build client relationships
- Effectively analyse data and information (structured/unstructured) to drive evidence-based findings. Clearly articulate and link the implications of these findings to the clients' broader business issues and objectives.
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, develop appropriate testing approaches and assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which affect activities.
The Successful Applicant
This large accountancy firm is looking to hire candidates at the Senior and Manager grades with the following backgrounds:
- Internal audit experience (gained in an accountancy practice or industry).
- Candidates from external audit backgrounds will be considered.
- A relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, IIA, CIA.
- Proficient in MS Office.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salaries and benefits
- Opportunity to progress
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working