Internal Audit - AVP - Corporate and Investment Banking
Internal Audit - AVP
Growing Corporate and Investment Banking
About Our Client
Our client are a global Corporate and Investment Bank who are growing their presence in London due to growth hence why this role has arisen.
The Internal Auditor - AVP - Corporate and Investment Banking will be responsible for:
- Preparing internal audit working papers in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of Audit Department as documented with the Audit Manual.
- Documenting sampling methodology within the working papers and performing testing of the key controls identified.
- Preparing draft Audit Control Recommendations for review by the Auditor in Charge.
- Responding to working paper review points raised by the Auditor in Charge.
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Auditor - AVP should have the following skills:
- Educated to degree standard and holder of a professional qualification, (Usually CIA, ACCA etc) with strong numerical and financial skills and understanding of the regulatory environment.
- The role holder needs to have some operational knowledge in some aspects of the Bank to enable them to identify control weaknesses and advice on best practice/ process improvements. A clear understanding of the risk and internal control environment relevant to the business being audited.
- Knowledge of Asset Finance and Trading businesses, Capital Markets and/ or Corporate Banking, would be beneficial.
- Some knowledge of Data Analytics including ACL would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Salary of £60k - £65k plus benefits and bonus